Myers, Patsy and Associates, LLC provides a complete solution to bookkeeping and accounting services for small to mid-size businesses seeking to streamline, simplify and minimize the time and costs associated with financial management and controllership tasks. Utilizing QuickBooks hosting technology makes all information and data accessible any time from any Internet connection for the real-time, professional support you need.
No matter what the nature of your business is, keeping an accurate set of books is essential. Without accurate business records, it will be difficult to attract the funding you need because business records are generally the first thing potential lenders and investors are looking to see. Inaccurate or disorganized business records can make filing your taxes difficult and can cause problems with the Internal Revenue Service. Using QuickBooks to keep your business records lets you avoid those potential problems and is designed to be intuitive and easy to understand, even for business owners who lack an accounting or financial background.
We are one of the few accounting firms in the Pittsburgh area certified in all aspects of QuickBooks. If you have a question about QuickBooks, we have the answer.
- Certified QuickBooks Advanced ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor: 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 & 2004
- Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor: 2009 & 2007
- Certified QuickBooks Point of Sale ProAdvisor: 2011,2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 & 2004
- Certified Sleeter Group QuickBooks Consultant